We’re challenging students to post a Spot Diagnosis for a chance to be featured on MedShr and to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Good luck – we look forward to seeing your entries!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to medical students who are verified MedShr members. MedShr employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
- To enter, participants must post on the MedShr platform (app or web) with the following content:
- A clinical photo, image, PDF or powerpoint
- A brief question or discussion point appropriate to a global community of medical professionals and medical students.
- Tags relevant to one or more specialties
- Title including the words “Spot Diagnosis” or “#SpotDiagnosis”
- Participants may choose to amplify the discussion by actively sharing with colleagues on and off the MedShr platform, on the channels below and their equivalents.
- MedShr connections
- Relevant MedShr groups
- Twitter (mention @MedShrOnline)
- Facebook (tag MedShr)
- Facebook Messenger
- WhatsApp, including WhatsApp groups
- Instagram, including Instagram stories
- Competition opens on 1 November 2019, and all entries must be posted on MedShr on or before 14 December 2019.
- Multiple entries per person allowed.
- The prize consists of an Amazon gift card or voucher worth $100 USD.
- One winner will be chosen at the discretion of the MedShr team, and selected based on the quality of the case and subsequent discussion, and overall how it contributes to knowledge sharing and learning on the MedShr platform.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date via the email address linked to their verified MedShr profile. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.