We hope everyone had a great time at EuroPCR.
The 30th edition of the world leading course in interventional cardiology saw a peak in peer-to-peer exchange on daily practice, as a total of 11,206 participants from over 120 different countries attended the meeting in Paris.
A few of our highlights from the course:
- Self-expanding vs balloon-expandable TAVR – self-expanding valve comes out ahead at 5 years in CHOICE study despite some obvious caveats
- TAVR durability looks good at 8-10 years out
- Midterm data on the MeRes100 bioresorbable vascular scaffold shows low MACE rates at 2 and 3 years
- Two studies show positive early outcomes for treatment of MR with the newer-generation MitraClip XTR
- Medtronic Presents positive late-breaking clinical trial results for renal denervation with the Medtronic Symplicity system, including reduced occurrence of subclinical atrial fibrillation (AF) and significant reductions in both office and ambulatory blood pressure, sustained out to three years post-procedure
Come and check out some of the great cases shared during the course in the MedShr EUROPCR 2019 case discussion group: