Join MedShr at EuroPCR 2019 – The World Leading Course in Interventional Cardiology!
Now entering its 30th year, EuroPCR is heading to Paris from 21st – 24th May, and we’ll be there!
Join us at the official annual meeting of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions and the World-Leading Course in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine.
This year at EuroPCR:
- Dedicated PCR Algorithm sessions including optimal duration of DAPT post-stenting and reperfusion in STEMI
- Case-based sessions on drugs and devices synergy
- Hands-on workshops in the simulation based learning area
- Hotline and late-breaking trial sessions
- Live case demonstrations
- Dedicated practical imaging workshops
- Summaries of the year’s most essential publications
Interventional Cardiology Case Discussion
We invite you to join the discussion on MedShr with over 850,000 members including more than 40,000 cardiologists around the world. You can connect with colleagues ahead of the course to share cases and discuss techniques on complex PCI, TAVI and other interventions.
MedShr is the private, professional network, developed for verified medical professionals to discuss clinical cases. We want to move these important discussions away from Twitter, Facebook and other open social media channels. Whilst these are convenient, they do not protect patient privacy.
MedShr allows you to share your clinical images and cases in a safe way that is GMC, GDPR and HIPAA compliant. It only takes a couple of minutes to MedShr a case so sign up today and join the conversation.